Selected Publications:* Over 140 SCI Journal Publications:
- Hybrid Device Architecture Using Plasmonic Nanoparticles, Graphene Quantum Dots, and Titanium Dioxide for UV Photodetectors, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 13, 2 (2021).
- Improved Photoresponse of UV Photodetectors by the Incorporation of Plasmonic Nanoparticles on GaN Through the Resonant Coupling of Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance, Nano-Micro Letter, 12, 91 (2020).
- Enhanced Spatial Light Confinement of All Inorganic Perovskite Photodetectors Based on Hybrid Plasmonic Nanostructures, Small, 2004234 (2020).
- Self‑Assembled Al Nanostructure/ZnO Quantum Dot Heterostructures for High Responsivity and Fast UV Photodetector, Nano-Micro Letter, 12, 114 (2020).
- Improved Configuration and LSPR Response of Platinum Nanoparticles via Enhanced Solid State Dewetting of In-Pt Bilayers, Scientific Reports 9:1329 (2019).
- Evolution of morphological and optical properties of various AuxPd1-xbimetallic nanostructures by the systematic control of composition, Applied Surface Science 450, 336–347 (2018).
- Au-assisted Fabrication of Nano-holes on c-plane Sapphire via Thermal Treatment guided by Au Nanoparticles as Catalysts, Applied Surface Science 393, 23 (2017).
- Various Silver Nanostructures on Sapphire Using Plasmon Self-Assembly and Dewetting of Thin Films, Nano-Micro Letters 9, 17 (2016).
- Nanoparticles to Nanoholes: Fabrication of Porous GaN with Precisely Controlled Dimension via the Enhanced GaN Decomposition by Au nanoparticles, Crystal Growth & Design, 16, 3334(2016).
- From the Au nano-clusters to the nanoparticles on 4H-SiC (0001), Scientific Reports, 5, 13954 (2015)
- Diamagnetic and paramagnetic shifts in self-assembled InAs lateral quantum dot molecules, Physical Review B, 91, 202427 (2015).
- Origin of nanohole formation by etching based on droplet epitaxy, Nanoscale, 6, 2675 (2014).
- Epitaxially Self‐Assemblied Quantum Dot Pairs, Advanced Optical Materials, 1, 201-214 (2013).
- Self-Assembly of Multiple Stacked Nanorings by Vertically Correlated Droplet Epitaxy, Advanced Functional Materials, 24, 530 (2013).
- Coulomb interaction signatures in self-assembled lateral quantum dot molecules, Physical Review B, 87, 125309 (2013).
- Self-Assembled InGaAs Quantum Dot Clusters with Controlled Spatial and Spectral Properties, Nano letters, 12, 5169 (2012).
- Evolution of self-assembled InGaAs tandem nanostructures consisting a hole and pyramid on type-A high index GaAs substrates by droplet epitaxy, IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology 9, 149 (2010).
Featured on the Journal cover of the volume 9, issue 2 of IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology.
- Energy Transfer within Ultralow Density Twin InAs Quantum Dots Grown by Droplet Epitaxy, ACS Nano 2, 2219, (2008).
- Formation of hybrid molecules composed of Ga metal particle in direct contact with InGaAs semiconductor quantum ring, Crystal growth & design, 8, 690 (2008).
- Spatially localized formation of InAs quantum dots on shallow mesa- and trench patterns regardless of crystallographic directions, Advanced Functional Materials 17, 3187 (2007).
- Self-Organization of InAs Quantum-Dot Clusters Directed by Droplet Homoepitaxy, Small, 3, 235, (2007).
- InGaAs quantum dot molecules around self-assembled GaAs nano-mound templates, Applied Physics Letters 89, 202101 (2006).
Featured on the Journal Cover of Volume 89, Issue 20.
One of the Most Downloaded Articles of November 2006.
- Evolution between self-assembled single and double ring-like structures, Nanotechnology 17, 3973 (2006).
- Ga-Triggered oxide desorption from GaAs (100) and non-(100) Substrates, Applied Physics Letters 88, 252108 (2006).
- Localized Formation of InAs Quantum Dots on Shallow- patterned GaAs (100), Applied Physics Letter 88, 233102 (2006).
(Featured on the Journal cover of volume 88, issue 23 of APL)
- Selective growth of InGaAs/GaAs quantum dot chains on pre-patterned GaAs (100), Nanotechnology 17, 2275 (2006).
(Highlighted in the NanoWerk Spotlight, QD necklaces and other QD chains, April 12, 2006)
- Surface ordering of (In,Ga)As quantum dots controlled by GaAs substrate indexes, Applied Physics Letters 85, 5031 (2004).